Sims 3 keeps crashing is buzzing news among gamers worldwide. It is a problem that is keeping gamers busy in recent times. Millions of subscribers are trying their best to solve this issue. However, if you are facing this issue then you can too resolve it. The Sims 3 is a live stimulation game that is amusing gamers around the world. Since electronics arts published this game it is going viral among the game enthusiast.
It is a game that is accessible through various platforms. PC, Xbox, PlayStation and windows users can effortlessly enjoy this experience. Many windows systems users are prone to these gaming issues. Fi your windows 10 is not launching Sims 3 then it is possible to troubleshoot it. There is a variety of reasons for Sims 3 keeps crashing on various platforms. If you want to find what the major cause is and tips to fix then this is the right place for you.
The crucial reasons for Sims 3 Keeps crashing
Fault game settings
Due to improper game settings, there are high possibilities of Sims 3 keeps crashing windows 10. The faulty game setting can cause crashing issues in many systems. These settings can change automatically in many systems. However, if you are facing this issue Sims 3 crashes problem then there is an improper game setting that may be doing it.
Corrupted graphics driver
A Graphics driver is essential for installing a new game. Today, games like Sims 3 crashing is due to outdated drivers. Most of the time, they manually change due to many reasons. You can modify the graphics driver into the right setting to avoid crashing the game.
An outdated operation system
The operating system is responsible to provide access to any new applications. These OS offer permission to only compatible applications. Old windows and Xbox versions are not compatible with the Sims 3 game. Due to the outdated operating system, Sims 3 keeps crashing. Updating the OS is essential to solving this issue.
Even the Sims 3 keeps crashing windows 10 even it is the new operating system. Still, updating OS is necessary in these cases.
These are the three major reasons for the Sims 3 windows 10 crash. Here are handpicked hacks that are helping many to resolve this issue. If you are among users finding it difficult to launch the game try these steps now.
Performing clean boot
Booting is the first step to solving any crashing issue. In many cases identifying the key issue for game crashing is possible through the boot process. If you are completely unaware what is the reason for such problems then booting is the best solution. Let us see what the steps to clean boot your PC are.
- Open the run window to input a boot command. When the run window opens enter misconfig and click on the Ok option. This process will open the system configuration option.
- Now open the services option to check and hide Microsoft services. Click the disable all option to click apply.
- Click on the startup tab and open the task manager
- Now start up the item then click on the disable button.
- The last step is to restart your computer to perform a completely clean boot.
- When the system restarts you can launch the Sims 3 to play the game smoothly.
Changing the game settings : Sims 3 keeps crashing
These steps will help you to check the game settings if there is any fault in it.
- There is an option named advanced rendering in the game settings.
- Now change the setting to windows mode and try to launch the game. If you do not find a window mode then press the Alt + enter button.
- Now change the graphic setting. Downgrading game graphic settings can help to sustain speed over the quality.
- These steps can effortlessly fix your Sims 3 windows 10 crash.
Run a troubleshooting tool
Various built-in tools can troubleshoot any problems in the windows. The windows problem fixing tool can help you with Sims 3 windows 10 crash. Checking the app compatibility is possible through the tool. Now follow these steps to use the inbuilt tool on your computer.
- The first step is to open the control panel in the system.
- In the top corner of the page, there are small icons options in the system. This option contains troubleshooting problems in the systems.
- Now in the left pane click the view all option.
- There is a list of items in the troubleshooter. But you can click on the program compatibility option to resolve the issue.
- Also, after the above step, there is a pop-up window and an advanced option. Apply the repairs in the system automatically. After clicking the options click the next option to make automatic repairs.
- After the troubleshooting issue restarts the computer to launch the exceptional Sims 3 game.
Updating the MAC OS
Not only the windows system but Sims 3 crashing Mac is a prevalent issue. Many of the Mac users are facing difficulty launching this interesting game. If you are a Mac user facing this issue then updating Mac OS can help. However, three are a few things to remember when you resolve and update Mac OS.
Backing up data is essential before updating any operating system. Valuable data can be lost when there is no proper backup for the OS. You can avoid data loss by creating a file before updating the operating system. Copy the data to an external device or drive before carrying out the process.
- The first step is to download any backup tool to backup all the data on the tool.
- Now keep an external hard drive ready to retrieve data on your system.
- Click the copy on the desk panel to proceed to the process.
- Now identify the external hard drive on your system to paste everything on an external hard drive.
- Now target and disk layout and click the next option
- When there is a pop up click the finish option
Updating the Mac is or any os is a simple process. After performing these steps you can launch Sims 3 and there will be no Sims 3 that keeps crashing issue.
Fixing the direct X on your system
If there is a direct X in your system then altering it is essential to avoid Sims 3 crashes. If you are unaware of whether this feature is available or not then follow these below steps.
- Click on the Windows Key and R option on your keyboard.
- Type the Dxdiag and click on the ok option.
- The direct version is in the systems tab.
- There are new direct X versions that help you to fix the Sims 3 crashes issues. Try these direct X resolving steps to make this fix the problems in the system.
- In recent times his sim 3 crashing issue is bothering many subscribers of the game. If you encounter the problem then there are sure fixes above that can help you.
FAQ: Sims 3 keeps crashing
Why does the Sims 3 keep crashing often?
Faulty game settings and outdated driver is common issues for this problem.
What is the first step to fix the Sims 3 crashing issue?
Booting the device is the first step you can do to resolve this issue.