The gigabyte technology stock, by giga-byte technology co.,ltd. is one of the super value stocks on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. The giga-byte technology co.,ltd. is a Taiwanese company. However, the main engagement of the company is in the manufacturing, processing, and sales of information technology (IT) products.
Similarly, it also provides maintenance services for computer information products. In addition, the company also participates in consulting and venture companies and information wholesale software. GIGABYTE Technology Co., Ltd. begin in Taiwan in 1986. Similarly, the company has it headquarter in New Taipei City, Taiwan. Its products are mainly sold to Taiwan and other parts of Asia, Europe, and America.
Gigabyte technology stock: product sales by company
The gigabyte technology stock gets its sales through the global brand business group and other business group departments. In the same way, gigabyte technology company provides motherboards, graphics cards, notebook computers, desktops, and monitors. In addition, also produces network storage devices, network equipment, and wireless products.
Similarly, they also produce PC peripherals like mouse, gaming equipment, speakers, headphones, external storage cabinets, TV tuner adapters, and USB chargers. In addition, PC components, such as cases, power supplies, solid-state drives and storage products, and cooling solutions are also the company’s business. Other catching businesses are servers, embedded computer products, and accessories, notebook computers, communications and ODM, electronic components and parts, molds and industrial plastic products, bicycles, and parts.
The gigabyte technology stock: company valuation 2020
The company valuation of gigabyte technology stock in 2020 are the following: –
- Firstly, P/E Current – 14.87
- Secondly, P/E Ratio (with extraordinary items) – 14.87
- Thirdly, P/E Ratio (without extraordinary items) – 11.31
- Fourthly, Prices to Sales Ratio – 0.59
- Fifth, Prices to Book Ratio – 1.81
- Sixth, Prices to Cash Flow Ratio – 6.32
- Seventh, Enterprise Value to EBITDA – 6.80
- Eighth, Enterprise Value to Sales – 0.39
- Ninth and finally, Total Debt to Enterprise Value- 0.02
History: gigabyte technology company
- Ye Peicheng was the founder of the giga-byte technology co.,ltd. in 1986.
- One of the main features that Gigabyte advertises on its motherboards is its “ultra-durable” design.
- In addition, they promote “all-solid-state capacitors.”
- On August 8, 2006, Gigabyte announced a joint venture with Asustek.
- However, Gigabyte developed the world’s first software-control power supply in July 2007.
- In addition, The gigabyte taiwan introduce an innovative method of charging the iPad and iPhone on a computer in April 2010.
- Gigabyte releases the world’s first Z68 motherboard integrating mSATA for Intel SSD and Smart Response Technology on May 31, 2011.
- On April 2, 2012, Gigabyte released the world’s first 60A motherboard from International Rectifier.
A subsidiary of gigabyte technology
- Aorus is a registered sub-trademark of Gigabyte.
- Aorus Pte. Ltd. Is the owner of Aorus.
- Similarly, the registration of this company is in Singapore.
- In addition, Aorus focuses on gaming products.
- The main focus on the gaming products like:
- Firstly, motherboards
- Secondly, graphics cards
- Thirdly, laptops
- Fourthly, Mouse
- Fifth, keyboards
- Sixth, solid-state drives
- Seventh, headsets
- Eighth, cases
- Ninth, power supplies
- Tenth and finally, CPU coolers.
Top Institutional Shareholders of gigabyte technology stock
The top institutional shareholders of gigabyte stocks and their shareholdings are as below: –
- Yuanta Securities Investment Trust Co., Ltd. – 4.03%
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. – 2.53%
- Eaton Vance Management – 1.83%
- Norges Bank Investment Management – 1.55%
- Origin Asset Management LLP – 1.06%
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP – 0.94%
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management International – 0.88%
- BlackRock Fund Advisors – 0.85%
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management LP – 0.74%
- Allianz Global Investors Taiwan Ltd. – 0.39%
The corporate structure of gigabyte technology
The gigabyte value holding’s organizational structure are the following companies:
- Gigabyte Technology
- Development and production of:
- First, desktop computers.
- Second, graphics.
- Third and finally, peripherals.
- Gigabyte Communications
- Manufacturing of:
- First, communicators.
- Second and finally, smartphones under the G-Smart brand.
- GIGAZONE International
- Specializes in manufacturing:
- First, desktop cases.
- Second, displays (ENVISION brand).
- Third, power supplies.
- Fourth and finally, processor cooling systems.
- G-Style manufactures:
- First, laptops.
- Second and finally, tablets.
Income statement & Balance sheet of gigabyte value 2020
Years passing by Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd nurture profits 36.94% from 61.78bn to 84.60bn while net revenue improved 125.57% from 1.94bn to 4.37bn.
Similarly, the income statement of gigabyte taiwan in quarter Mar 2021 are the following:
- Revenue (ttm) – 95.74 billion
- Revenue Per Share (ttm) – 150.60
- Quarterly Revenue Growth (yoy) – 64.60%
- Gross Profit (ttm) – 14.46 billion
- EBITDA – 7.36 billion
- Net Income Avi to Common (ttm) – 6.45 billion
- Diluted EPS (ttm) – 10.01
- Quarterly Earnings Growth (yoy) – 304.90%
In addition, the balance sheet of the company are : –
- First, Total Cash (mrq) – 17.29 billion
- Second, Total Cash Per Share (mrq) – 27.19
- Third, Total Debt (mrq) – 376.93 million
- Fourth, Total Debt / Equity (mrq) – 1.23
- Fifth, Current Ratio (mrq) – 1.84
- Sixth and finally, Book Value Per Share (mrq) – 48.39
Competitors of gigabyte technology stock 2020-21
The competitors of gigabyte stocks are the following: –
- Firstly, Vivotek Inc.
- Secondly, Chicony Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Micro-Star International Co. Ltd.
- Fourthly, Foxconn Technology Co. Ltd.
- Fifth, NEXCOM International Co. Ltd.
- Sixth, Adlink Technology Inc.
- Seventh, Alltop Technology Co. Ltd.
- Eighth and finally, Mildef Crete Inc.
The gigabyte technology company’s main business is the motherboard. In the first quarter of 2015, motherboard shipments were 4.8 million. As a result, this helps in making the company a leading motherboard supplier. Similarly, Gigabyte also produces custom graphics cards and laptops. In addition, they also produce thin and light laptops under its “Aero” sub-brand. In 2010, the Taiwan Foreign Trade Development Bureau ranked gigabyte technology 17th. Similarly, they were also the “Top 20 Taiwanese Brands in the World”.
The company is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange, the stock code of the Taiwan Stock Exchange: 2376. Similarly, the gigabyte technology stock is a superb return stock for the last five years. In addition, the performance of the stock was wonderful. Hence, investing in this gigabyte value stock will be of earning a high profit in the future