Have you heard of the best ergonomic mouse for small hands? An avid computer user moves their mouse about 27 Km in a year. Get ready to scroll and tap the marathon on the device of your choice. Truly, an ergonomic mouse is the best mouse for such core users. The ergonomic mouse has a shape like a glove. As a result, it fits your hand and wrist perfectly. These mouse designs are for a more natural fit and better forearm position.
Just like taking a steam bath, they can relieve stress and keep you productive for longer. But how do they work? Have you thought of a mouse for small hands? If you have small hands, it may be difficult for you to find an ergonomic mouse. You will get symptoms such as thumb and toe pain, carpal tunnel, and carpal tendinitis. But a small ergonomic mouse is the best option for this.
Measuring hand size for the best ergonomic mouse for small hands
For measuring hand size for selection of the best ergonomic mouse for small hands are the following: –
- Place your palm on a plain surface to measure your hand.
- Similarly, make sure that you are keeping your hand facing up.
- Then, take a tape to measure the length of your palm.
- Measure from the tipoff the longest finger to the first crease of your wrist.
- Consider your hand small if the height is less than 17 cm.
- As a result, choosing a small mouse will be better for such users.
- However, consider your hand tall if the height is 7.5 to 8.5 inches.
- The size of your hand and the right mouse for use mainly depend on the length of your hand.
- However, there are also other factors to consider when choosing the perfect mouse.
- The height of the mouse affects the way your fingers spread on the mouse.
- Hence, the height of the mouse also is an important point.
- Even hands of the same size can have different finger sizes while going for a mouse.
A size chart is as follows: – Best ergonomic mouse for small hands
- Firstly, if your hand size is below 6.75”, one should choose a small mouse.
- Secondly, if your hand size ranges from 6.75” to 7.5”, then he can go for a medium-size mouse.
- Thirdly, if the range is between 7.5” – 8.5”, using a large mouse size will be better.
- Finally, if your hand size is above 8.5”, he can have a mouse of XL size.
The best ergonomic mouse for small hands : Features
The main features of the best ergonomic mouse for small hands are the following: –
- An ergonomic best vertical mouse for small hands puts your hand in a natural handshake posture.
- Similarly, this can help in reducing muscle tension while using this ergonomic mouse.
- The vertical mouse provides a more ergonomic position.
- Therefore, it is very comfortable.
Avoid putting pressure on the wrist.
- When we work on a computer, we often put pressure on the lower part of the wrist.
- Here, it affects the tendons and nerves that pass through the lower part of the wrist.
- These tendons and nerves have little natural resistance to surrounding tissues.
- Thus, the best wireless mouse for small hands in your hand can relax your palms and fingers.
Reduce undesirable muscle activity.
- A well-design ergonomic mouse can ensure compact movement of your hand.
- As a result, it reduces the fatigue on one’s hand.
- A trackball mouse may be a good choice.
- Another option is the best vertical mouse for small hands.
Options for all users.
- If you are left-hand, you are already fighting a world for everyone.
- If your hands are larger or smaller than average, or you change hands at work, then you need a mouse made just for you.
- The biggest advantage of an ergonomic mouse is that every user has one.
Five best ergonomic mouse for small hands
The five best ergonomic mouse for small hands is the following: –
Jelly Comb Wireless Mouse
- One of the best ergonomic mouse for small hands is the Jelly Comb wireless mouse.
- Similarly, the compact design combining close space buttons makes it very suitable for people with small hands to rest and operate.
- No doubt it is the best mouse for small hands.
- This is also a computer mouse for small hands.
- It is an even small ergonomic mouse than a Jelly Comb Wireless Mouse.
- The small size and the vertical design keep the muscles calm while working.
- TeckNet Wireless Vertical Mouse
- This is also a vertical mouse that provides neutral hand positioning.
- This mouse gives the facility for thumb resting on the left side.
Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 Small
- This is the best mouse for wrist pain.
- similarly, it is a 90-degree vertical mouse.
- It has groves for all fingers to rest.
- Similarly, there is also a ledge to prevent the small finger from rubbing on the desk.
Logitech G300s Gaming Mouse
- This is a gaming mouse both fit for left and right-handers.
- The streamlined design of the mouse makes its use very easy.
- However, it takes some time in getting used to all the keys on the mouse.
- This is the best gaming computer mouse for small hands.
When choosing the best ergonomic mouse for small hands, no one fits all sizes. It depends entirely on your preference for button positions and work requirements. Similarly, it affects the purpose of the mouse you intend to use when browsing documents. Most of the mouse on this list follow an ergonomic vertical mouse design. This encourages a neutral palm position. These small ergonomic mouse limits forearm distortion causing problems such as carpal tunnel syndrome. It is more important to you to use your hands than to rest your thumb or fingers.
Read Also: best gaming cabinet under 3000