In this article let’s discuss Asus CPU cooler which are the favorites of PC enthusiasts. The PC enthusiasts always wish to get the maximum performance from their hardware. As a result, instead of traditional heat sinks and fans to keep temperatures low, they often turn to liquid cooling. A continuous and well-cooled processor can withstand higher clock frequencies for a long duration of time avoiding reaching a thermal threshold. However, overclocked processors aren’t the only ones to profit.
Even at standard settings, today’s high-end processors bend under the intensity of maximum usage and slow down for self-protection. Similarly, the liquid coolers work superbly for removing heat from PC. Additionally, they dissipate this heat through a large radiator thereby draining heat energy from your case. So let us check out the Asus rog CPU cooler and its importance in a gamer’s life.
Asus CPU cooler: About ROG and Liquid Coolers
- Republic of Gamers is the subsidiary of ASUS and its specialty for creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software is remarkable.
- One of the superb products of the ROG is the Asus CPU cooler which is also known as rog Strix cooler.
- Starts in 2006, the Republic of Gamers or ROG offers several ground-breaking products well-known for their performance and quality.
- In addition, some of the main products of ROG are the following: –
- Firstly, motherboards.
- Secondly, graphics cards.
- Thirdly, laptops.
- Fourth, desktops.
- Fifth, monitors.
- Sixth, audio equipment.
- Seventh, routers.
- Eighth and finally, peripherals.
- Similarly, a majority of the international gaming events sponsoring and participation are of ROG.
- In addition, hundreds of overclocking records are set using ROG gears.
- As a result, preference for Rog gears is continuing as a choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
- Similarly, custom water-cooling loops are highly configurable and expensive as they require maintenance.
- Also, many downsides and risks are putting it all together in association.
- An all-in-one closed-loop solution delivers the benefits of liquid cooling without any of the above issues.
- However, in the case of the Asus rog CPU cooler Installation is straightforward.
- Because, the rog water cooler, especially on ASUS motherboards has a dedicated pump and fan headers.
- It is also very important to note that, the AIO coolers are self-contained and require nil maintenance.
- In the present world, there is no shortage of closed-loop liquid cooler options.
- However, picking the right rog Strix cooler for your PC is important as there are ROG’s various AIOs to help you choose the best one for your build.
Asus CPU cooler: The Latest rog Strix cooler
- The Asus CPU cooler in 2018 has announced their first two premium AIO coolers.
- Firstly, the Ryuo series.
- Secondly, the Ryujin series.
- As a result, ASUS is expanding the family by rog Strix cooler of LC Series AIO coolers.
- In addition, these rog CPU coolers provide superb thermal performance and liquid cooling acoustics at a more affordable cost.
- The assembling of the Asus rog CPU cooler is from components well known in the world of cooling.
- Similarly, Asus cooler is partnering with Asetek and is using their current 6th generation pump technology which makes rog CPU cooler more expandable.
- The outlook of these Asus cooler are: –
- Firstly, the connection of pumps to radiators is using reinforced hoses.
- Secondly, each ROG cooler has addressable LEDs which customize its colors and effects.
- Thirdly, these extra LED touches draw courtesy to your PC hub.
- And however, having other components compatible with the Aura Sync ecosystem will surely coordinate their lighting and makes the whole platform extraordinary.
- Similarly, the other PC components, LiveDash and FanXpert give completion to ROG AIO coolers.
- However, on the Ryuo and Ryujin ROG coolers, Live Dash serves as the control center for the OLED panel.
- Meanwhile, ASUS motherboard owners use the Fan Xpert software to configure the fan speed as per-user statistics.
- As a result, selecting the right curve for the temperature of the processor ensures that the cooling is optimized at the lowest possible noise level.
Pros and Cons of ROG Strix Asus CPU cooler
The pros and cons of the liquid coolers are the following: –
- Pros of ROG liquid coolers
- Firstly, the liquid coolers are having the highest cooling potential.
- Secondly, they are having little clearance issues around the socket.
- Cons of ROG liquid coolers
- Firstly, the price of the ROG liquid coolers is a little high comparing to air coolers. However, comparing the performance ratio one cannot tell that the price is high.
- Secondly, they are having a possibility of component damaging leaks.
Features of ROG Strix Asus CPU cooler
- Firstly, the coolers are having ROG-design radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure.
- Secondly, they have Individually addressable RGB and NCVM-coating pump covers which emphasize the sleek, recent aesthetics.
- Thirdly, the Asus CPU cooler is having reinforced, sleeved tubing for durability hike.
- Fourth, Radiate your gaming identity
- Similarly, ROG Strix LC RGB series coolers add an exciting rupture of color and glossy style at the core of your PC.
- However, one can customize these lighting colors and effects to match his system’s colors.
- Fifth, Optimized fan design
- The ROG radiator fan delivers optimum performance by generating 81CFM/5.0mm H2O.
- As a result, they provide superior cooling effectiveness with striking RGB visual effects.
- Sixth, improved pump design
- Latest cooling-plate design featuring micro-channels that providing supplementary thermal dissipation area for processor heat.
- Seventh, Precise 4-pin PWM pump control
- The Asus rog CPU cooler provides precise speed control with the help of four-pin PWM control for both the pump and radiator fans.
- Eighth and finally, extended compatibility
- rog water cooler have compatibility with a wide range of Intel and AMD motherboard platforms.
- Hence, they give the flexibility to pair it with users’ choice of processor.
If you are trying to overclock your processor to its maximum or just prevent the original speed limiting, go for an Asus CPU cooler. Similarly, special attention to CPU cooling systems is a necessity in such cases. However, make sure to check the compatibility for space and requirements before choosing the right solution for your PC.