Computing devices have made life easier for us. There has been a great development in the software industry. They are coming up with programs and apps that make life easy. Today, it is possible to get anything you want with just a click. But we cannot say that it is completely because of software. This thought is a bias. There are many good developments in the hardware too.
Desktops from Dell
The hardware engineers are indeed coming up with great systems. Also, the hardware configurations help you use the software properly. Laptops and smartphones are being used completely. It is because they are portable. But, there is nothing to beat the convenience of a desktop. It offers scope for seamless multitasking. You have several PC’s from Dell. They are known for their solid build and good features. It includes
Models from Dell
The Alienware Aroura 2019
The new Alienware Aurora 2019 is the latest desktop from Dell. You can call it a gamer’s delight. Doesn’t it ring a bell? Aren’t you excited to learn about the features of the all-new Alienware Aurora desktop? Here we go!
What are the Differences Between the Different Models of the Alienware Aurora?
The Aurora is a laptop that you can use to play games. It has a high-end graphics card that allows you to play modern games at high quality. It has an Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor and 8GB of RAM, making it one of the most powerful laptops on the market. The Alienware Aurora is a bit different from other laptops in its class, with its Alienware Aurora being the first laptop to use Nvidia’s new Geforce GTX 1060 graphics card, which is designed for gaming (and has been used by many professional gamers). and is the main competitor to AMD’s Radeon RX 460. It’s a card that offers very similar performance, with slightly higher power consumption, but lower noise, and in my opinion is less impressive in terms of image quality (noise can be reduced by up to 30%, but this isn’t noticeable in most gaming applications).
You might be aware that the operating system specs are very important. It will determine the performance quality. Indirectly, it will influence the user experience as well. Since it is a gaming desktop, the graphics must be great. Alienware Aurora i9 specs include Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 PRO allows multi-thread capabilities. It is possible owing to the new API Direct X12. Additionally, the graphics are more realistic than ever before.
Alienware Aurora 2019 is made to meet the virtual reality needs of the present. However, the HTC Vive and Aurora certified by Oculus offer great performance. Also, it will meet the requirements in the future sufficiently. Apart from that, the design is perfect. There is enough space to rest your VR headset. That is when you are not using it.
Other versatile features
There is a handle near the top it is conveniently placed. You will be able to organize all wires in one place and take them to the back of the system. The system features 15 USB ports. This means you can connect all that you will want. It will enhance your user experience. Additionally, it is also equipped with tool-less access. This means it can easily match the requirements of the next wave of VR.
If you go through Alienware Aurora r11 review t the users awe the sleek design of the system. You may also call it a zero-fat design. This is because of the meticulous design. However, there is no dearth in terms of features. It includes aspects like tool-less upgrades, hard drives, memory, and graphic cards. The other specialties include
Keep cool system- The air intake of Alienware Aurora 2019 is optimal. It features slots for air intake in the right panels and on the front. Additionally, there is an exhaust fan at the top. This will ensure maximum airflow. Therefore, the internal components will remain cool. It is indeed the smallest desktop with mid-tower gaming. Also, it offers a liquid cooling feature.
Above all, Alienware Aurora is indeed one of the machines that even professional gamers adore. Therefore, it is used extensively in gaming tournaments like ELEAGUE and ESL. It is one of the desktops with excellent design and high performance.
- Tool-less access– As mentioned earlier, there is scope for tool-less access. This makes the system future-ready.
- Additionally, the PSU swing arm with a unique design will help secure and upgrade the graphics and expansion cards. The system features about 5 storage drives and memory modules. This will help in easy upgrades.
- An optimal cooling system
- Quiet design.- Alienware Aurora features a distinct and dynamic look. The system offers whisper-quiet operations. This means you can concentrate on the game. The sound of the system will not distract you.
For Know more about tech-related updates visit Techayge.com
Performance Alienware aurora 2019
The Alienware Aurora 2019 is engineered to overclock. Also, it will support custom upgrades. This includes both factories’ overclocking. Also, it includes the 9th Gen Processor Option across all cores. This means there is scope for turbo boost.
- This will offer better performance for the single-threaded application.
- The graphics capabilities of the system are outstanding. They are way beyond those of other games and synthetic benchmarks. Now, what does all this mean? it means that the resolution and frame rates will be great.
- You can maximize the gaming performance and capacity of the system, it is equipped with 5 solid-state drives.
- As mentioned earlier the system comes with Killer 1535 wireless technology. It also features two external 5GHz amplifiers. This means improved performance. Also, from a long-distance as well. Further, the E2500’s Lag and latency reduction technology is great. It ensures that you can access the highest priority network traffic. This is indeed a great aspect for those looking for a good gaming experience. This will ensure that you do not have to wait behind less important traffic.
- The graphics power of this system is better than any other model. This is because of the reengineering of the system. It will support 3000w graphics cards. It can support up to dual cards. This means you will get about 6000w graphic cards.
Alienware Aurora 2019: The Best For Gaming
The Alienware Aurora 2019 is a laptop that will appeal to gamers and multimedia enthusiasts. It is the first gaming laptop that uses the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 GPU and it also has an Intel Core i7 processor. . This makes it a great choice for students or people who want to play the latest games while keeping their PC gaming experience on a laptop. Aside from its better-than-average GPU, the laptop is also quite powerful and can easily play most games on high settings at medium frames per second. It can even hold its own in terms of screen real estate against high-end using text formatting and screen real estate optimization features.
We have played many video games on high settings, but we would never dream of playing them at medium frame rates on a desktop. Our next step is to play games at the frame rate and screen resolution that are compatible with the latest high-end GPUs. We will give our book review of the best 10 gaming GPUs that can support a high 60fps or higher gaming experience.
The command center of Alienware aurora 2019
Excellent control over hardware and software environments is possible with Alienware Aurora 2019. You can use it as a high-end OPC or transform it into a
- A system with an enhanced gaming experience using a single interface. It means you can tailor it to meet your requirements.
- You will be able to view all the games in one place. Also, you can create unique profiles for the games in your library. You may also set your preferences when you switch between games.
- High-level customization is possible with Alien FX. You will be able to configure peripheral settings, macros, and themes. Additionally, you can choose from up to 16.8 million colors. Also, brightness controls and predefined animation effects are possible.
With the invention of new higher-end gaming PCs, their command center also getting updated along with it. With the latest version, one can get all-new AlienFX settings along with Overclocking options. So here are the latest features of the command center of Alienware.
- Optimal Overclocking
- Enhanced AlienFX
- Thermal Control
The Command Center comes with intuitive Overclocking options to fulfill the user’s gaming requirements. With such an Overclocking control module, it allows the user to get the best performance beyond expectations. Additionally, the user can create their Overclocking profiles according to their needs. Thus, with this Overclocking feature, one can control the performance of the Alienware.
This enhanced feature of the Command Center allows the hardware and software to get full RGB values. It may be up to 16.8 million colors. Based on your game, you can adjust and manage FX lighting zones. Even it allows you to edit the peripheral settings and thus, you can go with any themes by saving them for different games.
Coming to this gaming PC, the rear and top vents act as exhausts to maintain the temperature at an optimal level. Thus, controlling heat becomes easy with this vent system. Furthermore, side and front vents inhale cool air for the best performance of the system. Such a vent system even maintains the health of the system.
How To Download The Correct Version Of Alienware Command Center?
As you know, the Alienware Command Center comes as a software application preinstalled on your gaming PC. With this command center, it is possible to control the features of the Alienware Aurora.
For every Alienware PC, there will be a different Command Center version that comes with it. Each version controls different features of the PC. So, how to download the correct version of Command Center to your Alienware Aurora? Here are the steps,
- Go to the browser and search for Dell Drivers & Downloads.
- Now, you need to get your Dell product from the catalog. For auto-detecting your Dell, you need to select the ‘Download & Install Support Assist’ option. You will get instructions on how to install Dell Support Assist. You can also enter the serial number of the Dell product to search for it.
- Select ‘Find Drivers’ and visit the Operating System.
- You will get a category where you need to select ‘Application.
- Now, carefully locate the Command Center Application for your PC.
- Download the app and save it to your PC.
- Go to File Explorer and search for the location of the downloaded file. Once you find the saved file, you can double-click on it.
- Finally, you need to set up the file of the Command Center Application as per the instructions. This will complete the installation process of the Command Center.
To sum up, Alienware Aurora’s weight is around 14.819kg. There are indeed other accessories that you can add to the system. They will enhance your experience. It includes the Alienware programming keyboard, Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse, and Alienware 34 curved Gaming monitor. Further, the Alienware Autopsy is preinstalled in Alienware Aurora 2019. This means you will get advice and alerts about issues with the device. You can also access tools to fix these issues when they happen. Additionally, Alienware Respawn offers a great recovery and backup system. Therefore, you can be assured of a great and safe gaming experience.